View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
ReservationsIn order to reserve the Community Center for an event, you must visit the Tribal Office front desk and fill out and sign the reservation/use form and pay the appropriate amount.
Building Use Rules & Fees
For Tribal MembersRental is free for the first 3 uses(per year Jan-Dec)4 hour increments, if kitchen is to be used there is a $15 fee and the $25 cleaning deposit (that will be returned within 5 business days of the event if center is left in good order) However, if the Center use is for the general services/good of the tribe then there is no rental fees, only the cleaning deposit which is refundable. The fourth use there is a charge of $25 and all other applicable fees
For Non-Tribal Members
- Community Center - $50
- Kitchen (use of stove, sink and refrigerator - for storage) - $25
- Refundable Cleaning deposit - $25
- Center Rental is in 4 hour increments
Rules for Use
- There is no smoking allowed in the Community Center or within 15 feet of any entrance to the building
- The Community Center is a drug and alcohol free zone, no alcohol or other drugs are permitted anywhere in or around the Tribal Community Center
- No amplified music after 10 p.m.
- The Tribal Council has the right to cancel or close down any event for violation of rules
- Before leaving the building, remember to: close all windows, unplug/turn off all appliances used, turn off lights, clean kitchen (if used and empty garbage and recycling
- In the event the building needs cleaning or repairs, some or all of the deposit will be withheld. Neither payment nor retention of the security deposit shall be considered a settlement or waiver or any claim the Tribe may have against the renter for damage done to the building or property
- Floors are to be swept broom clean. Wipe up skills using only clear water
- Renters must provide all products for the event such as; food, cookware, utensils, others supplies, dishes and misc items If requested, coffee service (coffee, cups, sugar, creamer) will be provided at a cost of $2.50 per coffee packet.